One of the highlights of the long weekend was an epic water balloon battle at Palmer Square.
And a few tips for throwing your own water balloon fight:
- If you think that kiddie pool and a twelve gallon tub, both filled with water balloons is enough, you’re wrong. Double, or even triple that, because those things go fast.
- Scream every time you get hit. It’s just more fun that way.
- Bring water guns for when the balloons run out.
- Have a place to store everyone’s phones. You’ll be having too much fun to take pictures or important business calls and if you’re doing it right you’ll be completely soaked.
- Bring snacks, you’ll work up quite an appetite. Fried chicken is an excellent choice.
(Second picture from paper plant's instagram)
Posted May 29, 2012 at 12:19pm in summer chicago Logan Square friends water balloon battle | 7 notes